Tuesday, January 20, 2009
disclaimer: this is a post filled with extreme anger and frustration due to a very ridiculous situation and hence, I don't care if you judge me for my language because every person has a right to be angry. so screw it.

a particular driving school is such an ass. this malaysian-looking-checkpoint/ dodgy/ dreary/ disgusting piece of landmark just HAD TO SPOIL MY DAY/ YEAR. the people there are PURE PRICKS who literally are just plain retards who think they are so bloody smart just because they are 'SENIORS' there and have a hell lotta experience with vehicles. they just plain f****ing annoying.

okay, here's the situation:
  • I forgot my IC and had no time to go back to get it. so I kinda lied that I lost it. so the guy in charge of giving people their passwords made me stand aside while he tend to the rest of the people.
  • He asked me a whole load of useless questions about my ic WHICH DOESN'T CONCERN HIS CHEAP ASS, and makes me wait outside the room until his 'SENIOR' can assess the situation
  • so I wait outside like as if waiting in the dreadful polyclinic waiting halls with cheap plastic chairs while he asks me 'where you stay', 'your passport?' [I mean WHO THE HELL BRINGS THEIR PASSPORT EVERYWHERE THEY GO?!], 'can you get your family members to come down' in which I replied 'no one's home'.
  • then he stops giving out his passwords, and look at me like 'oh how?'. you know that IDIOTIC slip of USELESS paper only needs your NAME and IC no. seriously, THE DAMN EZ LINK card has it with a PHOTO. and MY piece of paper was staring right at his face. I pointed to it and was like 'THAT's MINE'.
  • while waiting, a poly boy used his tertiary ez link card too. and it was quite funny cos he gave the same answers to the same questions: 'I don't have my IC and don't bring my passport out', 'woodlands', 'no one's home'. NOW HERE'S THE F****ing annoying problem with these pricks.
  • SENIOR says 'got student card. ez link NO. we have STRICT RULES'. I was like [are you f****ing kidding me] 'I USE THIS FOR MY A-LEVELS'. (according to prabs, I could be heard). I was like so bloody irritated and frustrated. I mean WTF. so poly boy comes along, and shows his poly card. 'okay go' I was like WHAT THE F**K. okay I didn't say it out loud. I was so irritated I said 'I just finish my A-levels. and JC students DON'T HAVE STUDENT CARDS, I mean we use this to take all our exams'. and the prick says 'NO EZ LINK.'
  • I was like so frustrated I was close to tears. I called my brother, who was so nice and understanding to leave school immediately and cab home to get my passport and cab to that stupid place. and they expected it all done in half an hour. HELLO IT'S PEAK HOUR! and the dumb retard just gave me that 'oh, who ask you' look. if I could I would print their faces and stab it a million times before sending it to hell by burning it. and they were like 'okay you can take your test but you cannot end test until the passport comes'
  • so I took it, and the whole time they were watching me like I was gonna cheat or something. HAH, I finished the damn shit in 12 mins including checking. and the same prick was like 'you finish already ah. check la' and I happily told him 'I checked it' *fake smile*. then they paused my test and asked me go out and call my brother (actually I was msging in the test room)
  • by 7.15pm my brother was like only reaching home! so I mean, instead of making him waste money to cab down and watch them disqualify me, I told him to save the money, and self-disqualified myself. WHAT THE F**K. I was SO ANGRY, I kinda dropped a tear or two. but I was fine. walked in with dignity and told them I would disqualify. [WHO THE HELL GOES TO A TEST TO DISQUALIFY THEMSELVES?! you're currently looking at one]
  • on the bus, I just got so damn pissed recounting the whole conversation and the ridiculous-ness of the whole damn thing I couldn't help but shed a few tears. lucky the bus was like empty, people probably thought must have been a bgf thing *rolls eyes*
  • and the most annoying part...I was DEFINITE I could have passed with flying colours.

the worst part: JC STUDENTS DON'T HAVE STUDENT CARDS.

and you know what...the next test...is in MARCH

finally... the moment you've been waiting for.

**DC....FUCK IT


Charmaine at 10:07 PM |

0 Comments: