Saturday, January 3, 2009

so good riddance to 2008 and all its terrible memories that came with the package I didn't sign up willingly for. and HELLO 2009! I hope it won't be a bitch.


met jai at sentosa to take pictures for my upcoming online store! do patronise!! http://candidd.livejournal.com/ (before you click, it's not ready yet! as in the clothes! but soon soon! latest monday!)


some pictures turned out really nice, some spooky! but it was so much fun! cos we just changed like there and then. then imagine a girl in a dress prancing around on that little island and climbing on trees and rocks and walking into the water. haha. it sure brought out the curiousity of the tourists. HENCE, it doesn't mean we're so self-absorbed in our own world to take individual shots.


this one makes jai look like she's molesting the tree. HAHAH. omg, I'm a lousy director


see, we trudged in the high tide. all for fashion


jai looks like she's reminiscing



and it was great fun climbing all the rocks. though it hurt a little




this one's scary. I look like I wanna commit suicide like that




and this, is jumanji come alive





oh jai was so terrified of the suspension bridge. so I deliberately ran on the beach like a drunkee and scared her to death. look at her expression. it's hilarious (jai, I know you will read this eventually, but I still love ya despite all the meanness :) AHAHA)






this tree, I wasnt wearing slippers, and just below it was the sea. I was a little too chicken to walked the line.




I love this picture of jai, it's my second favourite!





tadah!! my fabulous photographer :) jai, my friends said the blue dress shot was nice and kept asking me who took it! :)











and THIS is my NO.1 FAVOURITE

so we watched the oh-so-long movie AUSTRALIA. I think it would have been better after the cattle part. cos it was just soooo long. BUT I adore the movie nontheless. NICOLE KIDMAN! her woadrobe was like....OMG, I so want it!!! and even her baby bump didn't even look like one. and she's so tall and okay, I can just go on forever about her. HAHA.
THANK YOU JINGS FOR THE VERY PRETTY CHARM BRACELET. I HEART IT :) oh did I mention, her perfume smelled so nice! :) I couldn't stop smelling it but hey I can't help it, she was like next to me! AHAH
had ayam penyet for dinner with the guys since jings and jai left for holland for the respective dinners. omg, all the guys except prabs were like red and finished their drinks so quickly thanks to the lingering taste of the chilli. haha. then we took a nice walk down from orchard to esplanade to chill. it was fun! I wanna do it again!!



and that's a wrap! FINALLY. gosh, I have decided to be a diligent blogger and blog my events the next day otherwise I'm stuck sitting in front of this laptop blogging ALL DAY. seriously, I sat here from 1.30 pm. :( LOVES

Charmaine at 8:34 PM |

1 Comments:

At January 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Blogger jaish said........
haha yes char, I do look like I'm molesting the tree :S

and I still think being the photographer is alot more easier than modeling the clothes.

lucks for your collection!!(: