Saturday, January 3, 2009
OMG. I'm SO PISSED. I paid like 25 bucks for this polka dotted skirt...and I thought okay maybe last time (when the same thing happened) it was just unlucky. NOW MY SKIRT IS LOST. wth shit. I HATE NORMAL POSTAGE. THIS IS WHY I HATE BEING A CHEAPO and usually opt for registered mail. ARGH. irritating. stupid woman

then I'm so annoyed because JCS was like so nice to send me a schedule for students who want to repeat their japanese course of study (since I took a break in march for stupid A levels). my MUM just dumped it near the door, and if I didnt go ransack that area for a postal invoice, I wouldn't have known that....I MISS THE DAMN REGISTRATION. now I have to appeal. and because of A levels, I always have to give the school so much trouble. screw you moe.

oh yes, one more thing...the postal invoice for my registered mail...IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. how am I gonna collect my mail at this rate....ARGH. I'm gonna storm down to the post office and...and...find my stupid mail! why can't people do meet ups. sheesh.

Charmaine at 8:24 PM |

0 Comments: